Monday, December 15, 2014

My Future Vision

My Future Hopes, Dreams, and Desires. Designed by Naomi P. ©2014
     This picture shows my dream of becoming an artist and animator. I love anime, so I wish to draw anime in the future. Graphic designing is also an option that I would gladly take, since it has also caught my interest. The cars, family, and skydivers show what wish or what I want to do in the future.  I'm sure everyone would love a family and a nice car. Skydiving is a sport that I'd like to try. The Japanese background shows where I want to go, which is obviously Japan. I love Japanese culture and I'd love to go there at least once in my lifetime. My life-long learning will be the college that I want to go to, and my future career experiences. In the field of art and design, there are limitless possibilities and you can never stop learning. Your imagination will be an important factor in what I want to do, and I know that I believe I have plenty of that. Like I said earlier, I wish to be an anime-artist and I wish to go to The Academy of Art University. I had read a brochure and noticed that this college was one that had a majority of my interests as their majors. Of course, I'd immediately wanted to go to that college, and had looked up more about it. Many of the people at my youth group in church are in college, or have already finished it. They have told me their device and their experiences as they had went on throughout their school days. I found out more about the colleges and courses that I can take as my research, and even asked is they had any connections to people who were in the field I wanted to be in. Learning about this is not only interesting, it is productive to my future. This fueled my desire to become an anime-artist. As for my future family relationships, I only wish for a nice family of my own, and the family that I currently have to be there for me. Even though I know that my dreams and hopes will later on change, I know that the past experiences of what I've done currently to fulfill them will never be forgotten. I'll try my hardest to work for my dreams.
     I hope that when I'm old and gray, I'll be able to stay at home with my grandchildren and take care of them, and watch them grow. I want to be able to live a happy peaceful life. Or, I can go into retirement and spend the rest of my days with my other friends that have been with me throughout my life as a friend, and still are. I hope to live at a peaceful setting in life, and if my life decides to throw me a twist, then I'll endure it and keep moving forward to accomplish my dreams and hopes. Life will never stop testing you, even if you have accomplished your dreams, so I'll do my best to keep my happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You